Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Kitchen Thoughts Whilst On Holiday


I seriously would love a skylight of some sort in my next kitchen. I love this. I love how the lights are a part of the skylight. Jury is still out on the choice of lights though. 

The problem is, with this set up, I wouldn't be able to have a second floor above the kitchen... and knowing that my next block is not going to be much more than 600sqm, I am going to need as much floorspace on the second level as I can. I might do an L shaped 'back of the house' and have the kitchen sticking out the back, ending the second floor above just before the kitchen. What do you reckon? Love it? Hate it? I suppose I would have to consider how hot the thing would get and if I would get sunburnt peeling the veges.... seeing as we live in the skin cancer capital of the world. 

Despite the first few days of wild weather (which is par for the course whenever we holiday), we are whooping it up down here at the beach. My boys are calling this place, where we are staying, 'DON'T'... as we are not allowed to do anything, according to all the signs. It's hilarious. Certainly memorable. We rebelled yesterday and boogie boarded in the pool. We also moved the pool furniture around slightly and didn't put it back. 


This is the beautiful day we have been given today.
Grateful.
I'm just about to strap on my soggy shoes (from yesterday's run in the rain) and run along that path!

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...