Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monday Nook


This lovely little kitchen nook was sent in by 'Jenny'.

Jenny says, "I have a study nook between my kitchen and laundry and I must say I love it! The main advantage is observing little people's internet use while cooking dinner. I have filing drawers to organise paper flow and a butler's pantry to store any build up, with door closed, until I can get to it."

Jenny says my kitchen was inspiration for her kitchen. Jenny your kitchen nook is inspiration for my next kitchen! We could go on like this forever!

Happy Monday! ... my little tacker is off on school camp.... in the rain. Venue has been changed already. I was having a bit of a whinge on twitter about the $580 school camp levy, for 2 x one night camps. I had a giggle at some of the responses referring to lobster and 1000 thread count sheets. Poor mites are going to be cold and wet. The 'making of men', they say! It's only one night. I'll cope. He's beyond excited.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...