Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blue Skies


The sun is shining here today, after what seems like an eternity of rain. Blue skies - yay! I hope my little boy stayed dry on camp last night. I have been stuck in bed with a bug of some sorts the last few days, with my big son hovering, indulging my every whim..... when he hasn't been at school, that is! He makes the best cup of tea!

I worked from bed yesterday and kept up with all the goings on on Twitter. Jodie, from 'Muddled Up Mumma', retweeted this wonderful list of '55 Gentle Ways To Take Care Of Yourself When You're Busy, Busy, Busy', from over at 'The Freedom Experiment'. Take a look HERE. I like the 'wear your pretty clothes' one .... I need to do more of that.... and possibly the other 54 as well!

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...