Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DINING ROOM REVEAL...FINALLY

Isn't it amazing how a little "facelift" can take so darn long?

My dining room and kitchen just received a new and beautiful freshening up.

Here's the dining room before...

White beadboard and a soft neutral color (?) above... It's been a while since we painted it that color and I couldn't begin to remember the name though I'm sure it was Ralph Lauren.







The dining room now in beautiful whites...

Benjamin Moore White Dove on the walls and Vanilla Milkshake on the beadboard and trim.

We added a ceiling medallion above the chandelier and I rearranged the cupboards and wall decor, which came from other rooms in the house. 













The kitchen got the same White Dove on the walls and Vanilla Milkshake on the cabinets and trim.

I took the door off one of the upper cabinets and painted it white to showcase my ironstone and tarnished silver collection. I edited my dishes to four of everything in the remaining cabinet and the rest went to the beadboard cupboard in the dining room.




I am loving the new fresh white look to both rooms. 

Hope you love it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...