Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A THANK YOU to berryhomespunsprimitives!

I saw on Angie’s blog  http://berryhomespunprimitives.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilt-squares.html  that she purchased some awesome quilt squares – lots of them - and in this box were two pieced quilt tops and they caught my eye…well, being the sweetheart that Angie is she offered them to me…now I was delighted….I think they will make some wonderful items for my show – not sure what just yet but you can be sure they will be made into lots of wonderful items.

I expected a kind of bulky bubble envelope containing these quilt tops…nope…they came in a large box!
So being I was still in the Christmas spirit of OPENING GIFTS…you can imagine how I tore into that thing…oh ya, goodies packed in between the quilts.
Take a look at her generosity…
(FIRST LET ME SAY ONE THING….I TOLD ANGIE I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT THE QUILT TOPS IF SHE WOULD CONSIDER A SWAP…so Angie, your package will be shipped soon!!!!)

DSC05600

Quilt 1

Quilt 2

And – in between the Two quilt tops were these adorable waxed fruits that she makes….4 bags of them…Pears and Apples!
And – the most perfect Prim Ditty Bag filled with her own grunged candles…..
Gifts

I wasn’t going to open the bags…they were packaged so nice but this morning I thought it best to show them up close. Beautiful job Angie!
Bowl of fruit 1 
Fruit alone

That’s all I have for today – I just wanted to get this thank you out to Angie and tell you all to go on over to her blog for a visit…she’s always got some great things to share with us.   http://berryhomespunprimitives.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...