Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The fruits of my labour!



I've done it! And just in time for Strawberry season too! This is my first knitting project ever - well, unless you count the skinny scarf type efforts of my very young years. It was with a lot of trepidation that I embarked on this project - eagerly encouraged by Nicola who, I have to say, is just totally inspirational and without whom I would never have attempted it! There were a couple of panic phone calls along the way, just to check that I was doing things right, but here it is....and I am so proud of myself!

From comments both in the studio and on the blog, I think there will be a lot more strawberries popping up before long - it just cheers you up doesn't it? And knowing I've made it myself just makes it so much more special! I think I may just make another one.....or two.....

I just had to include the picture of my westie, who's a bit of an attention seeker - he couldn't resist getting in on the act when I was taking these pictures - spot the tea-cosy in the background!

Jacqui

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...