Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Before They Get Away

If you've ever been to TJ Maxx, you know that what you see is what you get, and if you want it, you need to buy it that day. Shelf life is short. And I can understand why. There are so many goodies to be found.

I wanted to share my new finds from TJ Maxx while they are still in the stores (I hope!).


First up... these lovely jars. You'll find them in the soap aisle (not the homewares section). They did come with two round soaps each.

But I had better plans to fill them with shells and feathers. They are part of our current mantlescape.
Another peek into our laundry room again. No, it's not finished yet.
But this darling apron has made its home here.

The contrasting patterns and colors are so divine.

And this coming from a woman who isn't much into color.


But how could I resist the orange pom-poms? And the funky smocked waistband?
Just like it was plucked out of Anthropologie, yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...