Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Are You Feelin' Lucky?

Drum roll please..........................................................

The winner of my 200th POST GIVEBACK is.....

RENE' FROM MISS GRACIE'S HOUSE

Congrats Rene'!

Here's what will be coming your way as soon as you send me your mailing info...

Toby Lightman CD that I hope you will love as much as I do...


A fabulous old flower frog from my personal collection...


These beautiful French theme tags...


Three different scents of Philosophy shower gel... My fav of all time... And a brown and white transferware butter pat from my collection...


Stamped seam binding on a pretty tag...


Teeny watch faces...


My fav candle from Anthro... Yummmmmm....


All packed in this pretty hatbox from Tuesday Morning...


But wait, there's more!

I had a second drawing to say thanks to one lucky lady who posted about my GIVEBACK on her blog...

And the winner is...

DEBRA FROM COMMON GROUND!

Congrats Deb! Here's what I'll be sending to you once I receive your addy...

Cute notepad that looks like linen with images of old silverware on it...


A little journal to tuck in your purse...


Tags of course... Love pretty tags...


Chocolate shower gel from Philosophy... Decadent...


And a set of three stacking boxes from Tuesday Morning in a pretty French Botanical theme. I snagged a set of these for moi as well to use in my studio as cute storage.




I want to thank everyone who left a comment and to those who became new followers. Most of all thanks to all of you who have been with me as followers from the beginning. You are so important to me.

Hugs everyone!

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...