Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I DID GOOD...

So another phase of the garden cottage was completed today thanks in large part to Mr. Sweet Pea. He's one handy guy...

I had taken a lunch break while he went to meet his boss to get the plans for a job he's off to do later today, and had gone back out to the cottage to wait for him to return. I am thrilled beyond words to report that sitting on the egg in the nest that I rescued yesterday was a beautiful dove!

She came back! The baby has a chance! The power of motherly love at work.

She flew away but I'm hoping now that the activity has ceased she will come back. I'll be keeping a watchful eye out for her.

Thanks for all your warm thoughts on the previous post about the egg and the nest. So many kind people in bloglandia...

And because some of you are wondering when you can see the finished cottage, here's a teeny peek...

This is the reflection from an old accordian mirror that I hung inside the cottage...





Soon, I promise...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...