Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, May 9, 2010

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO MY MOTHER
She has been gone for many, many years (41 years)
but after reading Lisa’s
http://primsfromabove.blogspot.com/
post today I have this horrible missing going on inside me!
She is who made me who I am today

Mom by willow tree 1955 

 

 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE…..

Drummers

Yep, the time is here everyone….and I really took a lot of time getting the names on paper and cut them out and drew….

167 entries…
NOW THAT’S A LOT OF HOPEFULLS
Lots of crossed fingers and whatever else you could cross….lol
Well wait no longer….but first
here’s what the TWO winners will receive

A framed Old Glory
Black Crow Tandle
this is awesome and it’s in the Herb Cottage scent
smells like Spring and a Colonial Summer Kitchen
plus a fabric pouch with a Willow Tree and Sheep stitched on the front and stuffed with excelsior and a grubby candle

I hope you likeeeee!

Giveaway for followers

Boy did we have some cold weather last night…
it got down to 34 degrees.
I went out to dinner last night with two of my sons/families to this wonderful restaurant in Mukwonago called
The Fork In The Road….
I just have to go there again…everything was wonderful!

Got to see all but my one son Dan/Jamie because they had prior commitments then when I got home I rounded up
all the old sheets and painters cloths to put over our plants – what a job at 8 pm!
It looked like a sheet factory exploded in my yard
and you saw how many gardens I have!

So this morning I’m out there rounding them all up – now they are damp so it’s in the washer with tons of sheets!

Oh my….I digressed didn’t I….I forgot to mention who won!
Guess it’s the devil coming out in me again.
Okay – I guess I’ll tell

Justina
http://pepercreekgatherings.blogspot.com/

Lynn
http://countryheartandroses.blogspot.com/

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS….
I just e-mailed you that you won and so
I can get your mailing addresses.

Thank you one and all for being such wonderful followers and for posting such wonderful entertaining posts on your blogs.
Thanks you to my NEW followers…hope to see
you here again now and then.


Blogging has been a wonderful outlet for me.
Being a home based business I don’t get out much
(now is when you say awwwwww!)
what I mean to say is I’m always in the house sewing and don’t socialize as much as I really want to so having this outlet is wonderful…it keeps my brain working in a social sense

Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...