Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Americana and something else

I was so busy last week creating and I had so much fun with it.
Remember the teasers from a couple posts
ago – well I have them finished.

Here is my favorite!
It’s Old Glory in black wood frame w/glass
and a perfectly grunged flag – Like it???

It sells for $18 plus traveling fees
Old Glory

I love this too..it’s my new hanging Tab Towel
that measures about 26 inches square and has either
a red or blue ticking tab hanger and sweet little patch
and all grunged up for hanging perfectly in any space

And they sell for $12 plus traveling fees
Hanging Towel

Folded Towels

How about an Americana Ticking Towel
Love the little flag pocket filled with
wonderful smelling preserved Sweet Annie – gosh it’s fragrant!

This beauty sells for $12 plus traveling fees
Ticking Towel
Pocket Closeup
 
Pocket closeup

And, I have an over abundance of little candle paddles
They come in distressed Red, Black and Gold
and even have a tin candle cup
to hold any size taper or battery candle

They sell for $4.50 each plus traveling fees
Candle padles
Here’s how sweet they look in a setting
Candle by plates

So what do you think??? Think they will sell?

Just maybe some of these
will be in that Mystery Package…
but you all gott a be good!!!!
Gosh I like to TEASE!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...