Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 31, 2010

Y I DON'T DIY

First and foremost, happy MEMORIAL DAY to all, especially our veterans...

Second, I haven't seen momma bird since the day she came back... I fear that the egg is an orphan...

Third, and this pertains to my post title, DIY is not my strong point... I am much better at designing something than trying to make it actually come to fruition...

That's where Mr. SP comes in... He got the build~it gene...

I wanted to finish the exterior of the GARDEN COTTAGE yesterday and well let's just say Mr. SP didn't... So I thought I could do it myself... I was just patting myself on the back after finishing the project and thinking "hey that wasn't so hard after all" when Mr. SP appeared and announced that...

I HAD CUT THE CABLE...

On race day no less...

Of course I said "well you should have helped me and it wouldn't have happened".

The cable company couldn't come out til Tuesday... I wasn't sweating it...

You see, Mr. SP has amnesia about this but it's not the first time this has happened... And I knew he could fix it... And with a race on tv, it was just a matter of time...

You see I'm posting right? Case closed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...