Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Houzz

So have you ever visited Houzz.com?  I've been spending some time there recently.  After decorating magazines and blogs, it's the next best thing.  You can create your own "idea books", which are basically a collection of home design images that appeal to you.  And you might surprise yourself!  Here is one image I chose for my idea book.  There's just something I like about this:

Vintage Renewal Loft eclectic kitchen
eclectic kitchen design by other metros showroom Jeanne Connolly


Contrast that one with this, which is also in my idea book:
Kitchen eclectic kitchen
eclectic kitchen design by other metros interior designer Tracery Interiors

I think I'm having some decor schizophrenia going on.  This idea book is just beginning, and I look forward to adding to it more in the future.  I also created my own page there which is basically a cliff notes version of my blog here. 

I hope you'll visit and create some books of your own.  I'd love to see your houzzes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...