Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOVIN' MY NEW LOOK

So what do you think? I am madly in love with the new look of my blog. It is very "me". I've been working with the uber talented Karen Valentine of VALENTINE DESIGN to re~vamp the whole design.

Do you see what she used for my sidebar buttons? My fabulous French chair that I kept from Marburger! Is she a genius or what? She completely blew me away with that one.

And the chippy shabby frame around my header couldn't be more perfect! The pic inside is of my favorite antique dress form inside my garden cottage (a future post). I have been wanting a unique look for awhile now and I think she gave me just that.

If you are looking to freshen up your blog, I highly recommend that you contact her and get going. You won't be disappointed...

And now that that's accomplished, it's on to getting my Etsy shop going. I'll let you know right away when the shopping can commence.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...