Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where have I been!!!!

Well let me tell ya!

The past couple weeks have been very busy
and hectic and I haven’t been around much…..let alone on the computer catching up on everything
you all are doing and I miss you guys – sorry
I haven’t posted or commented.

My last surviving aunt is ill and I’ve been helping my brother and sister in-law with her….I won’t go into detail but I haven’t been home.

My last day there this week was Sunday and it was soooo hot – and when I had left to go down there (it’s an hour away) I had all the windows open and didn’t get home till around 7 pm and it was like an oven in here – so I closed up the house, turned on the air and it ran and ran but not much change…it was 87 in here when I got home and after it ran all that night it still was only 78 by morning.
Needless to say the Freon is gone and needs a charge…pray I don’t need a new air conditioner. We’ve been babying this one for so long now
I think our luck has run out….but still hoping
that’s all it needs.

So yesterday I ran the air but no change in the inside temp…registered 77 all day then I realized the air con wasn’t running, just the fan…yikes! What now. So I turned it off and let it rest and then before I went to bed I turned it back on….sounded like it was running but this morning it was still 77-78!
So now it’s off and just the fan is running…I’ll just wear less clothes….ya right!

Here’s the temp yesterday at noon….still reading 77 indoors! It’s not unbearable by any means, but with the house closed up and the fans on to keep the air moving and the humidity out…it’s darned stuffy.
Temperature
So today I’m sitting in the screen room with
the fans on and it’s kind of okay…but the temp
right now outside is 84 so I guess it’s going to
be one hot day here.
AND I KNOW YOU ALL WANTED TO HEAR ALL THAT DIDN’T YOU….lol

I just took these pictures of what I’m seeing while sitting here doing nothing for a change!

They’re through the screens so won’t be clear

Not a breeze at all….my new flag is sadly hanging
I love hearing a flag flap in the breeze don’t you?
New Flag

My Pineapple water fountain in the side garden…one of my favorite spots to look at.
Fountain

The view whenever I’m in the screen room.
Still no flowers on my plants but soon I hope!
View 2

And look who’s totally enjoying all this heat! 
Lola sleeps here from the time we let her
out there till bedtime
Lola sleeping

View 1

Guess I don’t have a lot to say today but wanted
you all to know why I haven’t been around.
I’m going to be checking in on your blogs today
and tomorrow when I get the chance…..so be watching for me to pop in on ya!

Oh, Darren sent me a picture he took with his phone yesterday of Aidan….the green pool is giving a green reflection so it doesn’t look too clear
He has wet head from dunking!
Aidan in pool

…..ON SALE RIGHT NOW…..

I’m having a sale on my Americana items
from now through June 15
Just for my Blog Friends!
This is the only place I will advertise it.

Old Glory Picture
Old Glory Flag
Was $18.00
NOW $12.00

Ticking Towel
Red Ticking Towel
Was $12.00
NOW $9.00

Hanging Towel

Hanging Tab Towel 
Was $12.00
NOW $7.00

If anyone wants one….just e-mail me
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

See you later everyone – stay cool!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...