Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pretty Finds





I thought I'd share with you a few of the pretty things I found when out bargain hunting at the weekend!
Firstly, these pretty double handled bone china cups, which are so delicate - I thought they'd look lovely planted up with some pretty little violas or something similar - they would also make great containers for making candles too! And then I came across the little pressed glass sundae dishes - my immediate thought was to fill them with some of my most special buttons to have on show, but they would also be lovely with a tiny flower or herb arrangement. They too could also be used as candle containers filled with candle wax. So many ideas! Simple pleasures are just the best.
I also found a lovely selection of art prints - I've shown just a section from one of them. I don't know what I'll do with them yet but I couldn't resist - just lovely!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...