Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 11, 2012

SERENDIPITY?

For at least a year now I have been longing for a little booth in a great shop...

I had yet to find the perfect fit until...

I went to a local shop The French Nest on Friday on a little shopping excursion.

One of the owners and I were talking about my search for a space and in walks Anne.

Anne is opening a new shop in a quaint little town called Mt. Dora FL with another dealer I know well.

The shop is full....I give her my card and she says she will put me first on the wait list.

Sigh...

The next day she calls me and offers me a space. Someone has opted out.

Serendipity?

I have thought on this and prayed on this for so long...

I say yes.

My new space will launch on April 11th at 

Pattie Anne's Vintage Land
947 N. Donnelly
Mt. Dora FL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...