Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Monday Nook


This morning's kitchen nook comes all the way from a property called 'Bright Bliss' in Bright, Victoria.
Oh look, my bar stools and lights! They have such fabulous taste down there.


'Bright Bliss' is self-contained, luxury accommodation, situated at the foot of the Victorian Alps, walking distance from the Bright town centre. 


Isn't it pretty?!


Love the stone.... and the gorgeous light!


I've checked out the map.....smack bang in between Fall's Creek and Hotham ski resorts!


Check out the tub! Imagine soaking your aching 'ski legs' in that!


'Mor' body products and Sheridan towels.
I'm there.


... and look!
I'm so there.

They have a website HERE.
.... and they have deals on their Facebook page HERE.

Hmmm, maybe I need to get my act together and plan a Victorian Alps ski trip. Maybe end of term 3?..... when big son is tripping the light fantastique in Japan on his school trip? What a great base for a ski trip. Via Melbourne of course. Centre of the universe. Got to get my fix.

Busy day of clients today...then my second orchestra rehearsal tonight. Been practising all week. Not so scratchy now. Although my boys would disagree. Little one skipped past me yesterday with hands over his ears! I kid you not.

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...