Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunday Music




For your auditory pleasure this morning.... snippets of music from my boys' school music concert this past week. Apologies for the tragic quality. I sat in the front row but on the wrong side.... so all you can see of my boy is his white collar under Mr Neville's right conducting arm!

NB. You'll need to be in a quiet place/sound proof room/vacuum to be able to hear it... the magic of acoustic guitar!


Little one has just joined the Prep Choir. They sang, 'If I Only Had Brain'... which couldn't be more relevant for that age group. He's the one right on the end, on the right.

He told me he can't wait until his voice drops so he can sound like this:


I'm whipping out my violin today for a quick practice. I am sneaking into an orchestra rehearsal tomorrow night to assess their standard.... and if I am up to playing in back desk second violins! Since I gave up my bushband, after 19 years, I miss making music. These school concerts don't help with the yearning.

Happy Sunday! I am being cooked bacon and eggs... so I will just sit here, and sip my coffee with my feet up, until it is served!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...