Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It Is Not OK

I am wearing orange tomorrow to show my support for #saynotobullyingweek ....which is this week.

I am wearing orange tomorrow to let my bully know that it is not ok.

It was not ok for my bully to ingratiate herself into my life, when I was vulnerable last year, then take the information that I told her in confidence, and use it against me.

It was not ok for her to create a fake blogger user ID and post under this fake ID, on my reader's blogs, vile comments about me and my family.

It was not ok to use this fake ID to post vile comments, on my blog, about my beautiful children and their relationship with their father.

It was not ok to use her family connections to dig up legal financial records on my husband and use these to insinuate shady dealings, in comments on my reader's blogs.

It was not ok to post loaded aggressive tweets about karma and defamation …..once she realized I knew it was her (I knew it was her as I told only her these things in confidence.... that she then used in comments, via the fake ID, on my and other people's blogs. There is no-one else who knew this stuff, except for my Mum… but I guess my bully didn’t know that she was the only one who knew these things, which would allow me to easily identify her… slight flaw in the bullying plan).

It was not ok to scheme behind the scenes to turn it all around, to make me look like I was the bully.

It was not ok to NOT respond to my direct emails and comments to her about her being my bully.

It was not ok to use overseas bloggers to contact my blog friend and threaten her into revealing my bully's legal name..... in order to set my friend up for defamation and make it look like my bully was not her, but someone overseas.

Everything my bully has done to me this past year is not ok.

She is a bully. 

Say NO to bullying. It is not ok.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...