Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Week That Was


I knew it was going to be a good week, when my big son cooked me this last Sunday!
Bit heavy on the butter... but who's complaining? He's learning.


Joined the Symphony Orchestra on Monday.... as you do...


.. then ate my body weight in celebratory food the next day.


Dropped in on Bill to deliver more art goodies (thanks Jen W.. see he put them in one of his many plastic bags, as it was raining. That's Bill's heart umbrella!.... ooh and I spy the green plastic plate I gave him with his fruit basket at Christmas.... good to see it's still useful!)...


...spied on my son while he was practising his new piece....



Little tacker is learning a new piece too. 
This was him about 5 minutes ago. It's all systems go here this morning!


...went back to collect some paintings from Bill, to sell for him on my blog... but he'd gone walkabout. 
He loses track of the days and forgets what day is Friday.
I left him a note. 


...decided it was all too hard and planned to take the day off... reading the paper and sipping coffee...


.. then I got the call that 3 pallets of lights had arrived.
Shoes off!


.. more of my gorgeous Etienne French Glass lights...


.. and some beautiful crewel throws and cushion covers from Orson and Blake...


... straight to my sofa. Some for you and some for me!


I finally invested in a torch.. so I can ferret around in there like nobody's business.


... tragic for the nails, all this hard labour. 
Look away Faux Fuchsia.
The colour had to go anyway... frowned upon in orchestras.
Length has to go too... although this is my bowing arm so I can keep them a bit longer. :)

Today is election day here in Queensland. 
Time for a new government... Queensland has gone to the dogs.

Happy Saturday!
Photobucket
PS My boy is playing Enrique Iglesias 'Somebody's Me' on the guitar while I have my coffee. That song always makes me cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...