Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 30, 2012

House Purchase Update

Image Via Pinterest

Sorry for my absence today. Have been running around 'due diligence-ing' my house block.

Due to a nasty 3 x 3 x 3 council truncation on the corner of the block, 2 little houses are just not going to be feasible.  I could have made it work somehow, as there is always a solution, but there was also the issue of beautiful council trees on the footpath that could not be removed... making it impossible for me to put the garage of one house on the boundary.... to best utilize every square metre I have. 

I went back to the house this afternoon and sat in the gutter opposite, chin on my knees... waiting for the universe to speak to me... to tell me what to do. I tried to picture the best outcome for this lovely block. I have a 40m frontage. In the past I have only dreamt of having a frontage this big to work with! These big double blocks, with city views, are as rare as hen's teeth..... so I've decided to go for the biggie. One big house. That said, more obstacles can still come my way. I'm still investigating council restrictions, services and demolition issues. Lot's to do before I go unconditional next week.

I found this message in my inbox tonight: 

Fear, A-M, like joy, usually means that you're exactly where you should be, learning what you're ready to learn, about to become more than who you were.

Whoohoo!!
    The Universe


My heart is racing...... so I must be right where I should be.

Back tomorrow.
Have a great night.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...