Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fearless

Via Pinterest - original source unknown.

Over at Live Bold and Bloom blog, there is a wonderful post in which 20 top bloggers share their most life-altering, fearless actions. It's an inspiring article to read.

I found this contribution, by Farnoosh Brock, from 'Prolific Living', most inspiring, as I too have made a similar shift over the past few years....


"The one bold and fearless thing was a mindset shift when I decided to follow my own gut, my own feelings and my own decisions without the weight of everything and everyone around me. When I decided to fully trust myself and the direction I was choosing my life to go, I made the biggest boldest shift. From that change in perspective and mindset, all my other seemingly fearless decisions have followed from leaving my lucrative corporate career, to getting a boyish haircut, to feeling confident about my present and ultimate success. It may not seem like much, but if you can believe in yourself and trust your decisions and honor your feelings, you will be amazed by what you can accomplish".
...hence the reason I find myself sitting amongst professional musicians in a symphony orchestra every Monday night now, telling myself that all I need is practice. "You can do this A-M, you can do this". Doesn't help that they are all violin teachers!... and my last formal lesson was like 30 years ago in my teens. Fearless I am. Fearless. Mantra....mantra....mantra.... affirmation....affirmation....affirmation.

Do you find yourself doing more fearless things as you get older? I find that I am seeking them out now. Life is too short to be scared of anything. Anything.

Happy Tuesday! We're off to the cathedral tonight for the school Easter service. Little one is singing in the choir. Awwww!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...