Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 16, 2012

10 Things I Am Seriously Loving At The Moment


1. The smell of my home...
...between my lilies...


... and this new fragrant stick thingy from 'Circa Home' (Jasmine and Magnolia... to die for), my home smells like a florist's shop....but sounds like a pet shop. 

We're keeping the live crickets, for the lizards, in the garage (to keep them away from the magpies). The acoustics in that garage are spectacular.... chirp, chirp. Who needs music?


2. Exploring my new suburb.
Love the batwing gates and the gable vents on this one.


3. Visiting the old...
.... every Friday.....'Bill Day'... although I couldn't find him yesterday.. left him a note.


4. Cooking for my hungry boys. Can't fill them. 
This vege lasagne does both of them, for one meal.
The secret to filling hungry boys?... pasta.


5. Catching up with family.... cousins...


... grandparents.

Some pretties on my Mum's dining table.


6. My work days. 
They're varied and full of surprises ...
.... and lovely customers and blog readers who I get to meet every day.


I'm not that lazy at work. 
Katrina and I were sending each other photos of our work clothes and having an in depth discussion about #leggingsarenotpants, in the build up to our winter wardrobes.


7. Finding obscure things for customers.
I rise to every challenge.... you want it, I'll find it... with gritted teeth determination.
Found it Olivia! I will email you!


8. Finding new beauties.... that are better than the old models!



... and of course, my boys.

He's number 9...


... and he's number 10. They deserve their own numbers.

We had a music concert at school this week. 
I will share it with you tomorrow... if I can get the downloads happening.

It's Saturday! I plan to breathe out, linger and savour.

Have a happy one!

Photobucket
PS. Didn't get the land. He just wouldn't give it up for under his ridiculous price. In the end, he wanted to do a joint venture with me... him provide land, me build nice house. After some sound advice from my twitter followers, I realised that I would be doing all the work... which is fine... but how do you put a price on my work and come to an equitable outcome? I know people do it all the time... but this time 'round I plan to have less catastrophes, despite catastrophes being good blog fodder!

I'll find a better block :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...