Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 12, 2012

It's All In The Lighting


Doesn't the lighting make such a difference?!
I was doing some 'realestalking' yesterday and this beauty caught my eye. 
I thought it was a deep navy blue.

Images from HERE

Such a pretty place. 
Gables. Every house needs a gable..... says me.

In breaking news, I did a deal with one of my boy's friend's Mum... so my boys get picked up on Tuesday mornings at 6.30am now! I reciprocate with the after school pick up. Oh bliss, oh joy. The magic that is car-pooling!

Oh, and in other breaking news, I have an offer in on a block of land. It's a flat block. No house. Not too hopeful as the list price is ridiculous and way over everything else in the suburb (because it's a clear block). I thought I'd give it a go. Nothing to lose. Stranger things have happened. That's how I got my last place.... through 'strangeness'!!! Is that a word? I know it is in physics. 

I have already drawn out the site plan. Nothing like getting ahead of myself. Had to... it had to be feasible, as it is a small inner city block. Anyway ... I won't budge, after one offer increase, and if he doesn't budge.. end of story.... and the adventure continues!

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...