Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Friend


My friend, Katrina, has not only been nominated for a Logie!!!!! (for her stellar performance in last year's TV show, 'The Block') but also for the 'KidSpot Top Blogger Award'.



Katrina is the kindest soul. I have known her for years, through our blogging..... and last year, I had the opportunity to meet her for the first time in real life, on The Block during filming. It was like we'd known each other for ever.....chatting to each other every day through our blogs and twitter sort of does that! Our paths crossed many times after that.....at the Block auction (I was one of her invited guests... much excitement) and at various blogging events throughout the year. Katrina is so fun to be with. She is generous to the core... sharing her life, her feelings, her blogging tips with everyone out there in bloggy land. She runs a seriously stylish ship over at her blog and shares her design and tech savvy with all who engage her talents in creating their beautiful blogs and websites. I have heard on the grapevine that Katrina is also running a Blog Design Masterclass mid year, at the Nuffnang Blogopolis conference.

Katrina has had serious battles with her health and has used her TV exposure to do really good things for Crohns and Colitis Australia. She's fiercely loyal and generous to her friends and family..... and never really asks for anything....so I am asking you, if you love her even half as much as I do, to please skip on over to the voting site HERE and click on this button to vote for Katrina. 

You can win $5000 just for voting too! Seriously. 

Go Treens! Love ya.

Photobucket
PS Tell me if the link to the voting page doesn't work. I could not check it... as once you've voted, you can't get back to the voting page..... as you can only vote once. Rats :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...