Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New On Board


I have 2 lovely new blog sponsors..... now contributing to the 'Feed A-M's Growing Boys Fund'.

First, say hello to 'Miss French Navy', from French Navy.


She creates the most beautifully elegant stationery...



.... including wedding stationery and stylish personalised stationery ...



.... in the most fabulously happy colours.



.. and look, monograms too:



...and 'Miss French Navy' has a range that is sold in Liberty of London!
I know. Exciting.


Aaaaaannnnnd to top it all off, she has a bloggy HERE..... which just exudes style and sophistication.



Coast and Country Homewares have also joined in the fun.

Their gorgeous collection of homewares, soft furnishings, tableware and jewellery is inspired by our beautiful Australian coastline. There is also a touch of the Hampton's in there too. Their range delights me as I have found lots of blue things!



I especially love their blue and white collection. 
I am seriously in love with this plate.


...and look at their gorgeous tea lights!


... striking...
..... and robust enough to survive a Spaghetti Bolognaise session, powered by boys.

I hope you enjoy these lovely shops.
Say hi from me!

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket
Oh and PS, thanks for all your encouragement yesterday. I was so 'encouraged', I practised until dark and knocked off Debussy's 'Petite Suite' in only 2 hours! Sorry neighbours.... no, it wasn't a kid, it was an over enthusiastic grown-up making that noise. Oh how my fingers hurt this morning. A deliciously nice hurt though! 

                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...