Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of March 18, 2012


I feel like the weeks are flying by since I started my new job. This is both good and bad. Good because spring officially arrives this week and we're enjoying daylight later into the evening. Bad because Baby Girl is growing by leaps and bounds and I need her to slow down!

I'm really excited for this week's menu. The best part is that my shopping list is relatively short because I'm using up ingredients from the fridge, freezer and pantry.

Sunday - Burgers and shrimp on the grill, Potato Bundles and caprese salad: I had something else planned initially but the weather is so gorgeous we decided to grill instead.

Monday - Ravioli with broccoli in a garlic cream sauce, garlic bread: I needed to use up the broccoli I bought for the meal I'd originally planned for Sunday. I'm going to wing the sauce.

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Lunch and dinner are both SRC swap meals (one for the official SRC and one for the swaps I host).

Thursday - Weeknight Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic bread, salad: SP's special request from the latest issue of Cook's Country.

Friday - Out to dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...