Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sarah's House

My newest obsession...is Sarah Richardson. :) I discovered Sarah's House on HGTV a couple weeks ago. I don't have cable or satellite...so I resort to hgtv.com for past episodes. I'm forever grateful for networks posting on their websites to get my tv fix sometimes. Especially decorating and reality shows! LOL


I love Sarah's style. She usually decorates using high end accessories but she throws in those cheap flea market/auction finds to give the room that extra touch! And some of her high end choices can easily be remade cheaper with a creative mind...so my mind just flows when I watch her show! Plus she's really funny!

Here is some of her FAB work!

Images from HGTV









Plus, I love her sidekick, Tommy. Anyone else watch Sarah's House?




No baby in mind...but I love the room! Just switch out the crib with a bed!




I discovered MORE episodes on HGTV Canada! So I know what I'll be doing while Son #2 aka Mr. T is taking a nap.

What's your favorite decorating show or designer? I would love hear!
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...