Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Freezer Paper Shirt

Oh my, it is such a BEAUTIFUL day here in my neck of the woods! The weather is PERFECT!

This will be a quick post. My parents will be here soon for supper and to spend the night. My hubby and I are going to be in another race tomorrow morning. I'm just running 2 miles and hubby is running 5 miles. I didn't think I was ready for 5 miles yet...LOL Wish us luck!

My niece turns 8 next week so I made a freezer paper shirt for her. I love how it turned out!! Click HERE for a great tutorial on freezer paper stenciling!

I hand painted the cheerleader. My niece is a girly girl and she loves cheerleading!!

Shirt was half off at Hobby Lobby for $1.50.


I added the classic Peter Pan chapter book ($1-Target). And I just love to wrap gifts in usable items as well. So I found this cool photo box for $2 at Hobby Lobby (again half off!). Add some ribbon and this makes a great gift for less than $5!! I hope she likes it!


Our little town celebration is tomorrow as well. So games, garage sales, food, music and a parade are in store for us tomorrow. How about you? What are your plans this weekend?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...