Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Revised

The coffee table from the old living room set-up was a tad small and not working very functionally. 

newliving4

I’ve had my eye on the bricklayer tables that have been popping up here and yonder.  Perhaps their popularity=trendy?  I don’t care, they are my cup of tea.
 newliving5

I love the mix of wood and metal… very “farmhouse industrial”. 

newliving6

Ours is from Ballard Designs.

newliving12

I think the table adds a nice contrast to the French pieces in the room.

lastliving

Just enough to take the edge off the femininity.

newliving29

And it coordinates with the industrial element on the ceiling.

newliving4

Millie has gone through a transition as well.  Just a mere pup when she first modeled for us, she’s now full grown at a whopping 8 pounds.  She still loves the corner spot on the sofa:

sidebar

but as I was snapping photos…

newliving24

She hopped up on top,

newliving25

because she prefers this spot even more.

newliving27

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...