Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Easy Scrap Wood Pumpkin

Here's an EASY project anyone can make! I got the idea from HERE. I went through our scrap wood pile and found a 2 x 6 scrap piece. I cut it in half to give me 7 inch tall pumpkins. I painted them, sanded the edges, added a glaze (asphalt), let dry...then added a fun ribbon for the stem. Done!


I don't use a typical "orange" color for my crafts. This color is Golden Brown from Apple Barrel paints.


This one is Georgia Clay from Delta Ceramcoat paints.


And to let us know fall is here...some turkeys have been playing in our backyard! Lots of them! This is just a few of the group. Usually there is a dozen or more wandering around. I live on the edge of a small town...we've lived in our house for about 4 years and this is the first time we have seen turkeys. It's fun seeing them mosey on through.


They are pretty smart, too. :)


Hope you are having a great day. It feels like fall here in SE Nebraska!

I'll be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...