Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Week!

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a great week! I put on some jeans this morning and it feels so good on this cool Fall day. I just love this time of year. The leaves are starting to change to their awesome fall colors. I have a leaf project I want to do so I'm on the lookout for some vibrant leaves. :)

I had a great week!

CSN Stores contacted me again and asked me to do a review on one of their products. I was like Yeah! count me in! CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cheap bedroom furniture to fantastic fitness equipment to cookware! I have my eye on several items so this will be hard just to choose one thing! One of my favorite features is the free shipping on most of their items! I'll keep you posted on what I get!

This week I found out I will be a monthly guest blogger over at one of my FAVORITE Money Saving Blogs!








Really, I have saved so much $$$ through this site! I'll be sharing my ways to decorate on a budget! My first post is scheduled for this Monday! I'm so excited. Be sure to check out Chicks Dig Deals!

Update: My first post is up today! Go HERE to check it out!!

Tomorrow I am heading out with 2 great friends to Highway 36 Treasure Hunt!



Hwy 36 is in Kansas...400 miles stretching from Missouri to Colorado. There will be garage sales the whole way! I wish I had the time and the $$$ and a big trailer to tackle 400 miles. LOL We are just doing 2 towns and the country side. Believe me, this will take all day. I can't wait!

Just for a taste. Here is just 1 garage sale in Washington, KS!! It's the fireman sale. We hit this one up last year and it was full of goodies!


I'm bringing the camera and I'll hopefully share some great finds with you next week!

So what are you up to this weekend?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...