Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

Happy Fall! Well almost. The nights are cooler. Days are almost perfect (despite the wind). I just love this time of year. Pumpkin patches, warm apple cider, sweatshirts, stews, festivals, Halloween....aaahhhh just wonderful. :)

But the one bad thing about cooler weather and school is germs! I have gotten really sick 2 times since my son has started back to school. LOL Really I'm tired of it. I don't think I have been this sick for a long time. So bare with me with projects. I was hoping to share a room redo with you today but I was SICKO for most of the labor day weekend. Today I can actually get up out of bed and do some things but I'm not back to normal quite yet.

So with fall in mind, I thought I would share with you some Inspiration to get you all in the mood if you haven't gotten there yet. :)

I love wreaths. How about you? I found some awesome ones!

This would be so simple to make compared to the $60 price tag PB has on it! Get a plain wreath and flowers at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off and add some cute black and white photos of your family. I think I got a project to add to my list. :)



Another favorite to attempt to make. :)




Have you started your fall decorating yet? I hope to dig out the totes later this week when I'm back to "normal".

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...