Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 13, 2010

Resto in the Fall

A number of you asked if I'd seen the fall Restoration Hardware Catalog. I had! I just took me a while to get this post together. Here's my favorite rooms from the catalog, and some of my favorite pieces.

I love the cast iron trolley lights. I actually have two tractor seats like these on my front porch (a thrift shopping score!) -- as cool as they look, Ben hates them because they aren't that comfortable.


Setting the coffee table on a wood pallet is a neat trick -- I love the interplay of materials: wood, stone, leather.

I've liked armillary sphere chandeliers for a long time, and this one is no exception. Don't miss the brass hour glasses. All this room needs is a telescope in the corner by the window to be the very comfortable lair of an amateur astronomer.

For my specific picks, I've put together another Kaboodle list:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...