Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

If I had to choose…

If I had to choose my favorite house that’s cropped up in blogland over the last year, it would have to be this one. 

emersonhouse2

The farmhouse’s owner is non other than Emerson from EmersonMade.  See the tell-tale sign on the leopard print coat?  She makes and sells these smashing  colorful blooms. 

emersonhouse1

White kitchen, open shelving, naked window.  What’s not to like?  Well… maybe the butcher knife and his little scissor friend.  They’re a little scary.

emersonhouse3

Would you believe this is their pantry?  My daughter would really dig this one.  Ha!

emersonhouse4

Sweetness. 

emersonhouse5

And this one = perfection.  Ahhhhh, I love it!

To see more photos of this spectacular home, the article is here at: Designsponge

All pictures courtesy Designsponge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...