Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DARE TO DREAM

In 2007, after visiting my shop, a well-respected fellow antiques dealer planted a seed in my brain. She said, "You need to be selling in Texas at Marburger Farms". I was familiar with the show, having read about it in Country Living magazine during the Nancy Soriano days. I knew it was the big~time. Dare I dream that I could swim in this pool?

Well, fast forward to early 2008 and there I was heading to Texas to sell at Marburger for the first time. My look has evolved since then from primitive country to what I call French farmhouse. It feels really good to have my wares reflect my personal aesthetic and to have a true vibe. I've come a long way since my humble beginnings in this biz.

We're heading off tomorrow for the show and I am still pinching myself that it's really time to go. I hope you will stop by and see what's new in the land of PEA. Don't forget we are open late on opening day til 7 and Carolyn Westbrook will be doing a book signing at Marburger for her newest offering. I for one can't wait to get my hands on it. There's also a bar at the show should you require a libation after a long day of shopping.

This is it til we return, but keep your eyes peeled for my posts about the show and all the jaw~dropping pics that I'll be snapping. Pure eye candy.

SWEET PEA HOME AT MARBURGER FARMS
TENT H BOOTH 14

OPENING DAY TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH
10 AM TIL 7 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...