Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Paris Perfect


I know I am in Melbourne and should be talking Melbourne stuff.... but I have been totally side tracked by this beauty that popped in to my inbox yesterday. Paris Perfect have a new apartment and her name is 'Margaux'. Oh, Margaux, Margaux, Margaux!

It is no secret (or maybe it is, as I can't remember posting about it?) that I stayed with 'Paris Perfect' when I went to Paris last year. I stayed in one of their apartments in the 7th arr and it was perfection, right down to the Nespresso pods and free phone calls to anywhere in the world (my boys got an hour and a half of my garble every night.... they probably played Nintendo through my blow by blow recounts of my daily Parisian adventures! "No, I'm still here Mum, keep going").


Look at 'Margaux' in all her Parisian spendour! I know I am only supposed to post no more than 5 photos per post, but I am going to break all Katrina's blog design rules this morning! Sorry pet!


Pop down to Rue Cler market and buy the freshest goodies to munch on in this gorgeous kitchen. You can get the most gourmet takeaways from street stalls....like baked quails with the most glamorous vege dishes you have ever seen.... and I don't need to tell you about the baguettes... and the cheese...... or you can skip right out of this kitchen, down Rue St Dominique, to 'Cafe Constant' (Top Chef, Christian Constant's Cafe... he also has five star dining joints along the street too)... and savour the most delicious meals you will ever have under 16 Euros. Unheard of! Gourmet! I lived there. I turned up every afternoon at 4pm for lunch, after 8 hours of wandering, read my guide books, sipped my daily medicinal glass of red wine and scoffed.

I digress, back to Margaux....


... the glamour! Master bedroom.


Second bedroom.... but wait there's a third.


Two bathrooms and a bath! Unheard of!


There's even a TV room.



I mean, seriously!

And don't be fooled into thinking that the place is never as good as the photos. My place was. Better than the photos. And if you don't need a whopping big place like gorgeous 'Margaux'... they have teeny, tiny loft-ish places too. You can see 'Margaux' HERE.

I did not get paid for this post. They don't even know I am writing about them. Maybe I need to tell them!... and tell them about all the readers I have referred to them... and maybe, just maybe, I could take my boys to Paris and 'Margaux' could be ours for a whole week! 

'Margaux', I will meet you one day. If I talk about you enough, you will become a self fulfilling prophecy. Life works like that I reckon. My friends and I did throw your name around a bit at the blackjack table last night! "C'mon 'Margaux'!"

Happy Thursday, I'm off to some appointments in Australia's little Paris, Melbourne..... I was thinking that the Yarra was looking a little bit like the Seine last night, with it's leafless trees filled with sparkling lights.

Have a great day!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...