Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 16, 2012

Southampton Summer Rental


I was perusing the 'What's On In Southampton' site I have subscribed to last night and I came across some summer rentals. Seeing I am staying in Southampton, in a gorgeous B&B, I thought I might  check out some rentals in the area, just in case I decide to stay a little longer. 

How about this one?..... 2 acres, 8 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 6 fireplaces (not that you'd need them in the summer), pool, tennis court ... and only $475,000 tariff for July/August. Who's with me? 


Gee, they know how to do it.



Hello transom and gorgeous panelling.... not to mention those beautiful wide floorboards.


Proving you don't have to have high ceilings to look gorgeous.... just throw in a transom/French door assembly or two.


Symmetry works... with a stud or two.


Cute kitchen.



There are always rolling green fields outside these beauties. They are always a minimum of 2 acres!


Beauuuuuutiful!


Love.


I am so getting a bike to ride while I am there....I think. I'll see more.
It's going to be interesting, as I'll have no time for jet lag... and if it visits me?... I'll be riding a bike!

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...