Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monday Nook Double


A gorgeous kitchen sink nook this morning. 
Loving those beautiful iridescent basket-weave tiles....
.... and the window framing is perfect... topped off with a little arch.


Here's a peek at more of the kitchen.... and another nook, a dining nook!
... and it's buttoned.. and bathed in sunlight!
Heaven!
Thank you to my reader for spotting this beauty and sending it my way!

We still have another week of school holidays to go. That third week makes all the difference. My boys are going to be really refreshed for Term 3. 

My big son has grown a whole foot size over the holidays...  I can't keep up with the clothing situation. I am sure the little one has grown heaps too but I am throwing hand me downs his way so I don't notice it as much as when I am continually having to buy clothes to fit the 'moving goal post' that is my big son.

The boys are heading down to Gran's mid week as I am off to Melbourne for a few days...... AND my New York countdown has begun. Three weeks yesterday... and counting. I am beyond excited.... but have so much work to do before I go. Step by step. I'm starting to miss my boys already. Swirling emotions.... but that's what life is all about.... fear, intrepidation, love, yearning, accomplishment, gratitude. It's all happening here. 

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...