Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Melbourne


Not a day goes by, down here, that I don't think, 'this is so like Paris'. 
You Melbournites have got it all!


... twinkling trees along the Seine.... I mean the Yarra....


 ... Masters painted on footpaths...



... quaint little shops ...



... and gorgeous little lanes ...


... beautiful architecture...


... warm fires everywhere ...


...stylish fashions... the lady, not 'tracksuit man'!...
(love the green!)


... and gorgeous bikes to hire!...
 (no wonder no one uses the City Cycle in Brissie).


How can one NOT go for a run! 


I picked a runner, about my age and size at Southbank yesterday morning... and followed her. 
Its the best way to see a city you don't know... follow a local!


She took me over bridges, as the sun rose....


.. and up hills.. 
(that slow incline of Queen St is a killer)...


... and down along the Seine, I mean Yarra.
I followed at a distance, so she had no idea she was giving me 'the tour'.


Off for a few meetings with suppliers today....
.... after I pick someone to follow, for my run this morning!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...