Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm In The USofA!!!

Well it took me 45 years but I am finally on American soil. I could cry! Still 6 hours to go until I get to New York but I had a great flight, met lots of interesting people and made new friends. Sat next to some BMX biker dudes off to Longbeach to do some biker filming. They kept me entertained with all their 'dude' stories. I think the next flight is going to be a struggle. I'm so wired, there will be no sleep. Bought my first US chocolate bar for the flight. A 'Godiva' .... Any good? Gee the serving sizes of everything over here are enormous. I got scared and bought a banana for breakfast.

Boarding now! See you in New York! Seriously beyond exciting!

A-M xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...