Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ralph Lauren, Southampton

Ok, so I think I have jet lag. It's 1am in the morning here. I have been awake since midnight and only went to bed at 9pm. That's jet lag isn't it? Why now? After managing to sleep a few hours each night since I have been here? Maybe I am coming off an adrenalin rush or maybe I am still full of it!

And I'm starving .... because back at home, it was just lunch? And I missed dinner here....hmmm. If I was in New York, I would head out into Times Square and get something to eat. It's 8 hours until breakfast here in my little Southampton B&B. My poor body doesn't know what's doing!

Ok, so I may as well do my Ralph Lauren post! What better time? I could also turn on the TV and see what American TV is like. The choices are endless. I couldn't think of a nicer place to be wide awake. This little B&B is just heaven, a travellers haven..with everything you could possibly need, except a three course meal at 1am! My body feels like a decent meal, like a roast dinner. Yeah! Who's gonna whip that up for me?

Ok, Southampton Ralph Lauren. Didnt even go inside and look at the clothes. You'll see why. The pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!

 

I know, I know! Ridiculously gorgeous. I'll actually go inside today! I think the front shop is womens and the back is the men's. I just couldn't get over the garden. See why I am in tears all the time? Jet lag, that's what it is!

A-M xx

Ps still not tired. I think I might do a post on the houses here on Main St, where I am staying. Martha Stewart's old stylist lives across the road and the owner said she would love to meet me. Me! No wonder I can't sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...