Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friends and Family Love

Christmas is near! Yeah!

One more day of school for my 7 year old. I can't wait to have my sons all to myself for the next 1 1/2 weeks! I just wish for no fighting! I can wish, right?

Looks like we'll have a white Christmas. Snow is in the forecast tomorrow and Friday...just don't know how much. I hope all of you have safe travels getting to and from your destinations.

I have lots of wrapping to do today while school is in session.
My 3 year old got into some of the presents under the tree last week. He must of thought it was Christmas by himself and it was a free for all!
So I need to rewrap a few also. Grrr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I gave you a glimpse of my ladder in my living room. This year I thought I would use it as a card display. I usually put the cards away...but my family sure has been enjoying see the Christmas card love displayed front and center!

I punched a hole in each and tied it with jute.
It's so wonderful to see how many special people that are in our lives and that they thought of us during the Holiday Season.

I regret NOT doing Christmas cards for last few years. We took a break when the recession hit...but was glad to send out some Christmas cheer in the mailbox this year! Who doesn't like a nice card or letter? Right?


Speaking of love in box!
The other day I received a sweet Christmas package from my sweet friend, Colleen. If you don't know Colleen, then you should. :) We met through blogging and have been great friends since almost day one! That was about 3 years ago.

Colleen has a heart of gold. She sends the most wonderful packages for me and my family!

Our Christmas box was filled with food mixes, napkins and crayons & a book for my boys!

Also her signature salt dough bowl fillers!

These sweet gingerbread men.
The stars, tree and snowflakes were from last Christmas!


Also Santas, Candy Canes, Trees and Stockings!


They are handmade with love and they smell great, too!
My boys even enjoy them!

Did you know you can make them yourself, too? Colleen provides a great TUTORIAL on her blog.
These can be made for any season! Go on over there and check it out!

Have a wonderful day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...