Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

O so Clean

osod3

It’s about this time every year that I feel the almost panicky urge to pack it all up and move it on out.  And when I say “it”, I mean everything.  And when I say “out”, I mean out and into a U-Haul truck. 

osod5

I’ve chalked it up to the winter doldrums.  But instead of taking such extreme measures (I’m married to a sane and practical kind of guy after all), I seek out inspiration from houses even more spare than my own. 

osod2

Like the O so talented Kelly Mcguill from O so D.

osod12

The images of her home provide the nudge to shake out all my drawers and scrub my closets bare.

osod4

A much more doable solution for my restlessness, right?

osod8

I love Kelly’s practical decorating advice and unpretentious style.
 
osod6

Besides the up and coming clean sweep, I also have a few new projects planned, all thanks to Kelly.

osod7

To see more, visit her here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...