Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Year In Review: My Favorite of 2010

I started this little blog of mine back in July and what a FUN time I've been having! Here's a look back on some highlights I've been up to in the last 6 months.

2 Bathroom Makeovers! I think I'm done with bathrooms for awhile...









Some Fun Kid project makeovers from garage sale finds!
















And my favorite...makeovers from FREE items!















It's funny because I didn't think I did much until I looked back at my blog. LOL I even left out a lot more! So if you are new, take a peek at some other past posts!

I have more in store for 2011. I'm even starting on a BIG one this week! So stay tuned.

Have a Happy New Year! You are all the best and I appreciate all the love and support you give me!

Linking up to Southern Hospitality






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...