Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seasonal Display

winterdoor10 
Decked out in seasonal decor, our new door is looking pretty festive.  My daughter posed in front to show just how tall the door is.  It’s big!

winterdoor5

I bought the swag from Wreaths of Maine, but swapped out the plaid ribbon for creamy silk.  I also stuck in some lighter greenery here and there.  I didn’t intend to be in the picture, but there I am.  Hi!

winterdoor11

The iron hares came from my mom.  (thanks Mom!) I like them so much, I’ll probably keep them up all year.  I hung them with droopy linen bows. 

winterdoor2

The wax candles are battery operated, and give a dreamy glow in the evening.  This has been my first experience with battery operated candles, and I can’t believe I haven’t tried them them out until now!  They’re my new favorite thing.

winterdoor7

The planter baskets came from TJ Maxx.  They are presently on clearance for around $6.00:

winterdoor12

The kids cut some greenery from the trees in the yard, and we stuffed the baskets full.  We also threw in some sticks and pinecones.

winterdoor1

Welcome December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...