Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 9, 2010

BLESSED

I am blessed to have some of the very best people as friends...

The other day I received a box in the mail from my besty Carla in Tennessee. She is my Marburger peep and we have grown to be true compadres. I love her like a sister.

She sent me this white pumpkin cause I didn't get one at Leftover's in Texas and they had just one at the shop she sells in... I can't stop looking at it...



And then every once in awhile a new friend comes along...

I got to spend the afternoon with Sue LaLumia whom most of you know as Vintage Rescue Squad on the blog circuit. By the time we parted ways I knew we would be friends forever. She's just like that...


Sue and moi.

She was in town to visit her parents for Christmas and unfortunately her mom is in and out of the hospital right now. Let's all keep the LaLumia's in our prayers okay?

Because her mom is sick they were unable to go here...



Her generous dad gave all four tickets to the 6pm show last night to moi...

Let me just say that it was off the chain... Her dad's pretty fabulous too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...