Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas aftermath and Popular Selling Blog

I would like anyone who has a SELLING BLOG listed with me on this siteFlagforBlog to let me know if you still want it advertised on my site – I went through today and clicked on every one and some are no longer in service so I deleted those sites.

If anyone has one that isn’t up to date and you don’t want it advertised with me just send me an email  please. I am doing this as a favor and it’s very time consuming for me to go through each one,  if you close your site and don’t let me know.

Other's who do have up to date and working sites are left in the middle of these dead accounts…so just asking please to help me help you .

Thanks, and I so appreciate all of you who are listed – I hope it has helped you just a wee bit.

kmprimitives at yahoo dot com

Now just a couple of Christmas photos of the AFTERMATH of the storm that went through here on Christmas afternoon. 13 people piled in, ate, unwrapped gifts, chatted, laughed and went home pooped.

DSC01721 

DSC01724 

DSC01851

DSC01849 

DSC01783 

DSC01813 
Alex Quilt
Each of the girls got a handmade rag quilt that my niece made – Emily was the only one who asked for one but we got Alex one as well so being it was Emily that asked for it we had Alex open hers up first and I wish you could have seen Emily’s mouth drop – couldn’t get a picture of the disappointment because we were taking pictures of Alex but it was priceless. I wish you could see them up close because the designs are really cool.

DSC01829 
Emily quilt
Finally Emily got hers!

DSC01838 
Quilt closeup
And would you believe – I got one too!!!! Doug told my niece to make one for him to give to me so it’s here on the chair behind MaryAnn and Aidan.

DSC01864
Doug, Dan, Brett, Darren

DSC01872 

DSC01868 
Brett and Heather

DSC01865 
Dan and Alex

DSC01869 
Alex and Jesse

DSC01736 
Jamie and Alex

DSC01866
Darren, MaryAnn and Aidan

100_3629 
100_3628 
Emily and Aidan playing in Santa’s suit

DSC01848
The group

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...