Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Enjoying Summer

The summer is flying by. My son can't believe me when I say "Do you know school starts again next month?" Here in small town Nebraska, school starts early, so it will be here before we know it!

I love this time of year, even when it's HOT HOT. The joy of having my kids home with me all day, playing is just #1 in my book. I am so blessed. There is so much to do and so little time. So hopefully we can get all the summer planned activities squeezed in, along with my craft/home projects. Got to take advantage of the nice weather while we can!

Here's a little taste of summer at our home.

Fresh picked flowers from our yard.


I just love my old $1 garage sale picnic basket!


 Watermelon anyone? I made this fun piece last year after finding this wedge in our yard after our neighbor cut a small tree down.


I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far! Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...